Mecklenburg County would like your participation to review the following amendments related to the County’s Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) as follows:
- 2020-2024 Citizen Participation Plan Substantial Amendment #3
- 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan Substantial Amendment #3
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan Amendment #4
- 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan Minor Amendment #1
- 2021-2022 Annual Action Plan Substantial Amendment #2
- 2022-2023 Annual Action Plan Substantial Amendment #2 for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program.
The County will hold a hybrid (in-person and virtual) public hearing on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 5:00 PM at Centralina Regional Council located at 10735 David Taylor Drive, Suite 250 Carolinian Board Room, Charlotte, NC 28262, to enable citizens the opportunity to comment on the proposed amendments. Attendees will be able to participate in person, via computer or telephone. Please see access details below. The Zoom link to join is linked within the text. If you wish to attend the meeting via telephone and would like to receive the meeting materials, or if you would like the meeting link emailed to you, please contact Zsuzsi (Susie) Kadar at (704) 688-7033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting ID: 845 3092 3004
Call in phone number:
+1 646 931 3860 US
Anyone needing special modifications when attending this meeting, has non-English-speaking needs and/or if this information is needed in an alternative format because of a disability, please contact Timmothy Tibbs at (980) 314-2915 or Timmothy.Tibbs@mecklenburgcountync.gov. We request at least 72 hours notice prior to the meeting to make the appropriate arrangements.
All included amendment documents will be available for public review and comment for a thirty-day period beginning on September 16, 2023, and ending October 15, 2023. Copies of these documents can be accessed at www.MeckNC.Gov or through this web posting. There are two ways to participate:
1) Present your comments at the public hearing.
2) Send written comments via email to email@example.com or mail to the following address:
10735 David Taylor Drive, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28262
All letters and emails must be received by the end of the day October 15, 2023, to be considered for the publication of the amendments.